ImpressJUCHHEIM Laborgeräte GmbH
54470 Bernkastel Kues
Managing Director: Christoph Zang
Tel: +49 (0) 6531 / 96 44 0
Fax: +49 (0) 6531 / 96 44 15
Responsible for the content according to § 55 ABS. 2 RSTV
Owner: Christoph Zang
We consider it our primary responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us and to protect it fromand to protect it from unauthorized access. Therefore, we take the utmost care and apply state-of-the-art security standards to ensure maximum protection of your personal data.As a company under private law, we are subject to the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) and the regulations of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). We have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure that the regulations on data protection are observed both by us and by our external service providers..
1. personal data
"Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "data subject"); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
"Processing" means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, filing, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
3. restriction of processing
"Restriction of processing" means the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their future processing.
"Profiling" is any type of automated processing of personal data that consists of using such personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyze or predict aspects relating to that natural person's job performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or change of location.
5. pseudonymization "Pseudonymization" means the processing of personal data in such a way that the personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organizational measures to ensure that the personal data cannot be attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person.
6. file system "File system" means any structured collection of personal data accessible according to specific criteria, whether such collection is maintained centrally, decentrally or according to functional or geographical criteria.
7. controller"Controller" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its designation may be provided for under Union or Member State law.
8. processor"Processor" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the Controller.
9. recipient"Recipient" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to whom personal data are disclosed, whether or not it is a third party. However, public authorities that may receive personal data in the context of a specific investigation mandate under Union or Member State law shall not be considered as recipients; the processing of such data by the aforementioned authorities shall be carried out in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation, in accordance with the purposes of the processing.
10. third party"Third party" means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body, other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons who are authorized to process the personal data under the direct responsibility of the controller or the processor.
11. consent"Consent" of the data subject means any freely given specific, informed and unambiguous indication of his or her wishes in the form of a statement or other unambiguous affirmative act by which the data subject signifies his or her agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
Lawfulness of processingThe processing of personal data is only lawful if there is a legal basis for the processing. Legal basis for the processing can be according to Article 6 para. 1 lit. a - f DSGVO in particular:
a. The data subject has given consent to the processing of personal data concerning him or her for one or more specific purposes;
b. the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the data subject's request;
c. the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
d. the processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
e. processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
f. processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the controller or of a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) If you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or the processing is restricted if there are legal obligations to retain data.Collection of personal data when visiting our website
In the case of merely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific page)
Access status/HTTP status code
Amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your respective IP addresses used and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.[nbsp
(3) Mandatory information for sending the newsletter is only your e-mail address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.
(5) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which are single-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. The data is collected exclusively pseudonymously, i.e. the IDs are not linked to your other personal data, a direct personal reference is excluded. You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or by informing us via another contact channel. The information is stored for as long as you are subscribed to the newsletter. After unsubscribing, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously.Children
Our offer is basically aimed at adults. Persons under the age of 18 should not transmit any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or legal guardians.Rights of the data subject(1) Revocation of consent
If the processing of personal data is based on a granted consent, you have the right to revoke the consent at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.To exercise the right of revocation, you can contact us at any time.(2) Right to confirmation
You have the right to request confirmation from the controller as to whether we are processing personal data relating to you. You can request confirmation at any time using the contact details above.(3) Right to information
If personal data are processed, you can request information about these personal data and about the following information at any time:
a. the purposes of processing;
b. the categories of personal data processed;
c. the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular in the case of recipients in third countries or international organizations;
d. if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration;
e. the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you or to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
f. the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
g. if the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information on the origin of the data;
h. the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, pursuant to Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
If personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization, you have the right to be informed about the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer. We will provide a copy of the personal data that is the subject of the processing. For any additional copies you request person, we may charge a reasonable fee based on the administrative costs. If you make the request electronically, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic format, unless it specifies otherwise. The right to receive a copy under paragraph 3 shall not interfere with the rights and freedoms of other persons.(4) Right to rectification
You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate personal data relating to you without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data - also by means of a supplementary declaration.(5) Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten").
You have the right to request the controller to erase personal data concerning you without undue delay, and we are obliged to erase personal data without undue delay, if one of the following reasons applies:
a. The personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
b. The data subject revokes the consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) or Article 9(2)(a) of the GDPR and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
c. The data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2) DSGVO.
d. The personal data have been processed unlawfully.
e. The erasure of the personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
f. The personal data has been collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Article 8(1) of the GDPR.
If the controller has made the personal data public and is obliged to erase it pursuant to paragraph 1, it shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, having regard to the available technology and the cost of implementation, to inform data controllers which process the personal data that a data subject has requested that they erase all links to or copies or replications of that personal data.
The right to erasure ("right to be forgotten") does not exist to the extent that the processing is necessary:
for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information; for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject, or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; for reasons of public interest in the area of public health pursuant to Article 9(2)(h) and (i) and Article 9(3) of the GDPR; for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89(1) of the GDPR, where the right referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to make impossible or seriously prejudice the achievement of the purposes of such processing; or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
(6) Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data if one of the following conditions is met:
a. the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
b. the processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the erasure of the personal data and instead requests the restriction of the use of the personal data;
c. the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but the data subject needs it for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
d. the data subject has objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR, as long as it is not yet established whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
Where processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, such personal data shall - apart from being stored - only be processed with the consent of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of substantial public interest of the Union or a Member State.
In order to exercise the right to restrict processing, the data subject may at any time contact us using the contact details provided above.(7) Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer this data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to whom the personal data was provided, provided that:
a. the processing is based on consent pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) or Article 9(2)(a) or on a contract pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) DSGVO; and
b. the processing is carried out with the aid of automated procedures.
When exercising the right to data portability pursuant to paragraph 1, you have the right to obtain that the personal data be transferred directly from one controller to another controller, where technically feasible. The exercise of the right to data portability does not affect the right to erasure ("right to be forgotten"). This right shall not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
(8) Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(e) or (f) DSGVO; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The controller shall no longer process the personal data unless it can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is related to such direct marketing. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
In connection with the use of information society services, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, you may exercise your right to object by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
You have the right to object on grounds relating to your particular situation to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89(1), unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
You can exercise the right to object at any time by contacting the respective controller.(9) Automated decisions in individual cases including profiling.
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. This does not apply if the decision:
a. is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between the data subject and the controller,
b. is permitted by legal provisions of the Union or the Member States to which the controller is subject, and these legal provisions contain appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms as well as the legitimate interests of the data subject; or c. takes place with the explicit consent of the data subject.
The controller shall take reasonable steps to safeguard the data subject's rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, which include at least the right to obtain the intervention of a data subject on the part of the controller, to express his or her point of view and contest the decision.
The data subject may exercise this right at any time by contacting the relevant controller.(10) Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
They shall also have the right, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of their residence, place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data relating to them infringes this Regulation.(11) Right to an effective judicial remedy.
Without prejudice to any available administrative or non-judicial remedy, including the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Article 77 GDPR, you shall have the right to an effective judicial remedy if you consider that your rights under this Regulation have been infringed as a result of the processing of your personal data not in compliance with this Regulation.Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. Insofar as the data collected about you is related to a person, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is thus immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is performed via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My Data", "Personal Data".Use of Google reCAPTCHA
We use "Google reCAPTCHA" (hereinafter "reCAPTCHA") on this website. The provider is Google Ireland Limited ("Google"), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
The purpose of reCAPTCHA is to verify whether data entry on this website (e.g. in a contact form) is made by a human or by an automated program. For this purpose, reCAPTCHA analyzes the behavior of the website visitor based on various characteristics. This analysis begins automatically as soon as the website visitor enters the website. For the analysis, reCAPTCHA evaluates various information (e.g. IP address, time spent by the website visitor on the website or mouse movements made by the user). The data collected during the analysis is forwarded to Google.
The reCAPTCHA analyses run entirely in the background. Website visitors are not notified that an analysis is taking place.
The storage and analysis of the data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in protecting its web offers from abusive automated spying and from SPAM. If a corresponding consent was requested, the processing is based exclusively on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO; the consent can be revoked at any time.
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This enables us to display interactive maps directly on the website and allows you to conveniently use the map function.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration are transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
Name and contact of the responsible person according to article 4 Abs. 7 DSGVO
Company: JUCHHEIM Laborgeräte GmbH
Addres: Handwerkstraße 3-7
phone: (0)6531 / 96 44-0
Telefax: (0)6531 / 96 44-15
Here is an overview of the cookies that may be stored on your device when you visit our website:
|Kategorie des Cookies||Zweck||Beispiele|
Session & Sicherheit
Benutzer authentifizieren, Benutzerdaten schützen und es der Website ermöglichen, die von den Benutzern erwarteten Dienste bereitzustellen, wie z. B. die Pflege des Inhalts ihres Warenkorbs oder das Zulassen von Dateiuploads.
Die Website wird nicht richtig funktionieren, wenn Sie diese Cookies ablehnen oder verwerfen.
| session_id (Odoo)
Merken Sie sich Informationen über das bevorzugte Aussehen oder Verhalten der Website, wie z. B. Ihre bevorzugte Sprache oder Region.
Ihr Erlebnis kann beeinträchtigt werden, wenn Sie diese Cookies ablehnen, aber die Website funktioniert weiterhin.
Wird verwendet, um Informationen über Ihre Interaktionen mit der Website, die Seiten, die Sie gesehen haben, zu sammeln, und jede spezifische Marketingkampagne, die Sie auf die Website gebracht hat.
Wir können Ihnen möglicherweise nicht den besten Service bieten, wenn Sie diese Cookies ablehnen, aber die Website wird funktionieren.
| im_livechat_vorheriger_Betreiber_pid (Odoo)
Werbung & Marketing
Wird verwendet, um Werbung für Nutzer attraktiver und für Publisher und Werbetreibende wertvoller zu machen, z. B. zur Bereitstellung relevanterer Werbung, wenn Sie andere Websites besuchen, auf denen Werbung angezeigt wird, oder zur Verbesserung der Berichterstattung über die Leistung von Werbekampagnen.
Beachten Sie, dass einige Drittanbieter-Dienste zusätzliche Cookies auf Ihrem Browser installieren können, um Sie zu identifizieren.
Sie können die Verwendung von Cookies durch Dritte ablehnen, indem Sie die Opt-out-Seite der Netzwerkwerbeinitiative. Die Website funktioniert auch dann, wenn Sie diese Cookies ablehnen oder verwerfen.
| __gads (Google)
Verstehen Sie, wie Besucher unsere Website nutzen, mit Google Analytics. Erfahren Sie mehr über Analytics-Cookies und Informationen zum Datenschutz.
Die Website funktioniert auch dann, wenn Sie diese Cookies ablehnen oder verwerfen.
| _ga (Google)
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is sent, or to disable all cookies. Every browser is a little different. Therefore, check your browser's help menu to learn how to change your cookies correctly.
We do not currently support Do Not Track signals as there is no industry standard for compliance.
DisclaimerThe author does not assume any liability for the topicality, correctness, completeness orquality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author, whichmaterial or immaterial nature, which arise through the use or non-use of the informationuse of the information provided or through the use of incorrect or incomplete information, areand incomplete information are excluded in principle, unless it can be proven that theon the part of the author is no demonstrably intentional or grossly negligent fault.All offers are subject to change and non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right,Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
References and links
The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages - unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site fromviewing those pages.of the author, a liability obligation would only come into force if the author is aware of the contents and it is technically possible tocontents and it would be technically possible and reasonable for him to prevent the use in case of illegal contents.prevent the use. The author hereby expressly declares that at the time the links were created, no illegal content was identifiable on thelinked pages were recognizable. The author has no influence on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages. Therefore, he hereby expressly dissociates himself from all contents of all linked pages that were changed after the link was set. This statement applies to all links and references set within the author's own Internet offer as well as to external entries in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists set up by the author. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and especially for damages resulting from the use or non-use of such information, only the provider of the linked page is liable, not the one who has linked to the respective publication.Copyright and trademark law
The author endeavors to observe the copyrights of the graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by himself or to use license-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts. All brand names and trademarks mentioned on the website and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. The mere mention of a trademark does not imply that it is not protected by the rights of third parties! The copyright for published objects created by the author himself remains solely with the author of the pages. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's agreement.
Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.Data protection
If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted - if and so far technically possible and reasonable - without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymized data or an alias.
If you would like to receive information material via the contact form offered on the website, we require a valid email address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the specified email address or that its owner agrees to receive the information material. You can revoke your consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and their use for sending the information material at any time.
Warning noticeIf our content or the graphic design of individual pages or parts of this Internet site violate foreign rights or legal provisions or otherwise in any way create problems under competition law, I ask with reference to § 8 para 4 UWG, for an appropriate, sufficiently explanatory and quick message without cost note.
I guarantee that the rightly objected contents or parts of these web pages will be removed immediately or will be adapted to the legal requirements without the need for you to involve a lawyer.
The involvement of a lawyer for the purpose of issuing a warning notice at the service provider's expense does not correspond to the latter's real or presumed intention and would thus constitute a violation of Section 13 (5) of the German Unfair Competition Act (UWG) due to the pursuit of extraneous objectives as the dominant motive for initiating the proceedings, in particular an intention to achieve costs as the actual driving force, as well as a violation of the duty to minimize damages.
Costs incurred without prior contact will be rejected in full and, if applicable, will trigger a counterclaim for violation of the aforementioned provisions.